My name is Rev. Takayuki Nagashima. Welcome to IBC Homepage. I've been in charge of IBC since December 2017.It's very nice to have you with us.
IBC started in 2001 based on the teachings of the Lotus Sutra. I'd like to explain about the purposes of our organization as follows;
- 1) We share the Buddha's teachings in English with people of all nationalities living in Japan.
- 2) We learn and practice the Buddha's teachings in our daily lives to cultivate our hearts and minds based on the Buddha's wisdom and compassion.
- 3) We offer a warm Buddhist community where we respect the Buddha-nature in everyone to achieve our spiritual growth and happiness.
- 4) We do good to others to perfect ourselves and to bring peace and harmony to this world.
We members of Rissho Kosei-kai
Take refuge in the Eternal Buddha Shakyamuni
And recognize in Buddhism a true way of liberation,
Under the guidance of our revered founder, Nikkyo Niwano.
In the spirit of lay Buddhists, we vow to perfect ourselves
Through personal discipline and leading others
And by improving our knowledge and practice of the faith,
We pledge ourselves to follow the bodhisattva way
To bring peace to our families, communities, and countries
And to the world.
Fumon-Media Center (FMC) on the 3F.
2-7-1 Wada, Suginami-ku, Tokyo 166-8537, Japan
Tel: 03-5341-1230 Fax: 03-5341-1224
- 1. Take Keio bus No. 32 for Kosei-kai Seido Fumon-kan mae at the bus stop No. 17 of JR Shinjuku Station (West Exit).